Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Simply amazing

Wow.. that was increadable!, good job on the music selection, finger eleven went good with it.. I would suggest drag you down or tip by them. for later installments.

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

Amazing Piece of Work There My Friend... Very Nice

Evertyhing about this animation is simply increadable. Nothing shy of entertaining. After watching this movie, I have found that the songs are quite remarkbly enjoyable, and while working, it always springs a smile at the sheer thought of the song lyrics. Not to mention random spirts of laughter... good times.. good times.

Please for the love of everything imaginable, continue working on this series.

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

That was incredible.. ooh.. my sides hurt.

As always, your works never dissapoint me, and in this case, it reduced me to bitter laughter.. of enjoyment!. The only thing I would say that was wrong is it was way too short. Look forward to seeing what other kind of villians Retarded Dog has to stop next.

Orlando's Joint #2 Orlando's Joint #2

Good stuff.

Ohh man that s$#@ is pretty good, if your straped for ideas, I would recommend Orlando opens the coffee joint, and takes a page out of Amsterdam and turns into a weed coffee shop, the place gets booming, and obviously they have some problems with the "five-O". Who knows.. I hope he gets back to DJing eventually.. kinda figured that after you dropped that bomb in this episode.

Good work, keep it up.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

Amazing

Personally I found this short to be quite different from your work The Maxwell Edison Story, which was it's amazing draw towards the fans, but the transistion doesn't effect your style one bit! This was well done, however too short, if you ever considered making it a series, this could easily be used as the intro.

Orlando's Joint #1 Orlando's Joint #1

Good Job

Don't listen to anyone telling you this is crap, you did an awesome job, and it was pretty funny. Makes you wonder what is going to happen next.

Fun with Censorship Fun with Censorship

Good Stuff

Very funny, even the censorship parts, which is even more priceless because of the ending. My only suggestion to you, is to add sound or voice overs, and secondly, to keep making more gems like this one.

Sida : The Invisible Evil Sida : The Invisible Evil

Very well done movie

That is some very impressive work there. Your characters look extrememly well defined, and the storyline is more griping because it is based on a true story. If there is anything wrong with this movie, it is that your timing of events can be increased inorder to keep the audience more into the storyline.
Well done.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03

Good.. very good...

Hey ValorXII... it says here you live in Collingwood.. is that Collingwood, Ontario?.. drop me a line sometime at thetruetombo(at)hotmail(dot)com.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I have always been a big fan of TMNT.. and this new series is awesome.. instead of modernizing the show for kids.. they should do a show aimed at the audience of the original.. I enjoyed the addition of blood, and vulgarity.. it helped made it feel more real.

I seriously doubt you will ever loose the fanbase for this project, and it's too bad your site goes down from overuse of bandwidth..

See ya
~Thomas

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

OMFG.. that is the greatest thing since..... Ep2!

Just when I thought TN was all but lost, you come out with this marvel of gold!. I can't wait till more.. more damn it!.. MOOOORE!.. and that easter egg was funny as f#%@!.. Oh Baby!..
Also Chase is a wicked character.. his weed antics are totally believable (and somewhat relateable)... Thanks for making it to EP3.. if that was even EP3.. sneaky.. very sneaky.